New regal GS owner maybe

ls1adam84

l67ss I like your sig, you would have liked my buddies 2001 Impala... gtp crank and rods, diamond racing forged pistons with enough dish you could eat your cereal out of them. Then a t66 for some power, my Z28 is about a mid 11 second 1/4 car 11.6 11.7, and he pulled my car from a 20 roll like I was tied to a pole and put several bus lengths on it. The Impala had full interior and full sound system and tools and crap in the trunk. We had just done one of the last GM 1" chains in the trans. Its demise was due to a failed injector under full boost.

Yes, he is primarily on clubgp I think he goes by heypal on there. Great guy, good friend of mine and helped him tear down and rebuild that motor. Lots of fun in that car too, torque steer was a way of life with it haha.

<has 1" chain on monte :)

Yeah we did it like 3 years ago then got a set of ZZP heads when we were rebuilding it. It went lean under full boost (I believe almost 20 lbs) an injector failed and melted a diamond racing forged piston. Anyways, we got ZZP heads sent them to a local highly recommended PnP guy and he said the heads were too porous, essentially the guy messes them up and we finally got him to agree to pay for them. So my buddy lost all interest and parted it out. He is going to top swap it now but he is done with modding his impala.We needed a larger turbo too, he was maxing out the t66, we were going to setup a vacuum pump on a hobbs switch and upgrade to a 72mm turbo.

At any rate I got the coupler done, new vacuum lines, and stereo setup installed.The car runs perfect, I am going to make a spectre DIY intake, and eventually lower temp tstat and downpipe.