Brake and Suspension Project, Ongoing, moving forward

Sacorey

So I have been working on my 2004 Imp aka the Sh1tb0x or moving forward: SkImpala

Budget is about $200 a week for parts, I do all my labor with a jack and stands.

So far I have Installed:

-Solid front Swaybar 35mm doorman product

-Vented front Rotors

-KYB Strut plus front 4002 (wish i coulda had bilstein or even the adjustables, but 75 a peice was irresistible)

I want to Install

-17 or 18" wheels, steel with centercaps or aluminum WRC rally style wheels

-Larger Rotors 12"+

-Dual piston or 4 Piston Caliper (possibly F body Conversion, or looking at Bonneville fronts)

-Steel braided brake hoses

-Steel Brake Lines (would love to find someone that bends and flares seamless stainless tubing with fittings to factory contour instead of bending some up myself.)

-Strut Tower Connector front and rear

-Solid Trailing Arms in rear

-Solid Rear Swaybar and Links

-Rear coil over struts (going with the KYB 4003 4004)

I am Also Interested In

-Possibly going with a larger Brake booster/master cylinder to move a larger amount of DOT3/4

Looking for some expert advice setting up a plan for the braking and suspension, I REALLY want to be able to slam the brakes and stop ASAFP PDQ

Additionally, No ABS on this Imp for some reason.

Welcome! Look through the FAQ's section and you'll find tons of useful information.

Been stalking the forums for about the past 7 years in college and highschool, havent found much on the impala or upgrades for my w body, also not a lot of info floating around outside of re tapping the threads for the f body caliper swap. Wondering how it compares to the Bonneville dual piston calipers. Additionally, I suppose Acquiring a master cylinder and booster would be the first thing to get

not much in the FAQ relates to this car or project, thanks though