00' regal suspension woes

funkfist

Hi, just purchased a 2000 buick regal LS for cheap and already began work on the engine. I've been researching suspension upgrades and I've hit a wall; specifically with dampers. I have seen coil overs offered from a few speciality vendors but they all seem shitty. The best they offer in their solutions is AGX. It's a decent damper for the money but I'm seeking more. Is there a specific koni yellow that can easily be modified to fit? I don't see why there isn't more suspension options available for the W body platform. We have speed parts but handling leaves much to be desired.

You can build ur own coilovers and use whatever struts ya want. Theres a how to thread around here somewhere :)

Hi, just purchased a 2000 buick regal LS for cheap and already began work on the engine. I've been researching suspension upgrades and I've hit a wall; specifically with dampers. I have seen coil overs offered from a few speciality vendors but they all seem shitty. The best they offer in their solutions is AGX. It's a decent damper for the money but I'm seeking more. Is there a specific koni yellow that can easily be modified to fit? I don't see why there isn't more suspension options available for the W body platform. We have speed parts but handling leaves much to be desired.

Mebbe someone will chime. I decided to stick with regular coils a while ago. Im actually planning on swapping to 98-04 regal springs roflmao

Been looking for something like that. Google search isn't returning anything. Can't find it on here, maybe I'm using the wrong search terms.