Newbie here from Illinois

olds65

Some...it's only got about 25,000 miles on it. The story is I bought it from the second owner, the first owner bought it, pulled the engine for racing and blew it. Second owner got it with a blown engine, brought it back to original, and drove it for a while. The car fell in my lap, the guy was 5 minutes from my house. It was 2 houses down from my best friends house.

• 1 month later...

Thats very cool! I have a 1964 Cutlass hot rod that I have been working on for the past 4 years. I decided to purchase a 97 Cutlass 4 door for a daily driver. So im in the Olds Nutty catagory too!!

Im a GM guy in general. I keep 2 of em right now, a Camaro and my Cutlass Supreme Convertible. I might get a Monte Carlo if I need a car with a trunk to use for work

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk.

Whats up man Oldsmobile guy here too, just the one right now but I`d love an 86ish 442 with T-Tops. The official GM name for our color is Aqua Metallic. The older these cars get the better they are because most of everything else on the road looks the same. The Firestone commercial hosting a red 2nd Gen Grand Prix GT and then a Cutlass Supreme Convertible in our Aqua must have put us on the map.

Thats very cool! I have a 1964 Cutlass hot rod that I have been working on for the past 4 years. I decided to purchase a 97 Cutlass 4 door for a daily driver. So im in the Olds Nutty catagory too!!

I love the 64s just as much!