New to site - "old" Olds owner and fan

94REDLOVER

Have searched for years for a forum dealing with our little red baby - a 94 Cutlass Supreme - 3.1 ltr engine. Wow. Don't know how I missed this one but glad to be here. Have owned our '94 since 98. Just drive her in summer for the past decade or so. Just 92k on her. Will be searching the threads for good info. Have to replace one of the top hyd cylinders now.:)

You searched for years and couldn't find us? We practically have a sign out front that says right freakin' here. Seen more fresh fish in recently with the 1994 Cutlass than any others. It is the year to have BTW, for what reasons I have no idea. Any issues with it post it here in a thread and we shall have our crack team of experts on it. Some even have of a clue as to what they are doing, and if you cannot find those guys I have a dealer manual that has everything one need to know about the 1994 CS in particular and will always share info when I can.