parts galore junkyard

ripp

I just love going to this pla:confused:ce . Parts are always so cheap today I got a mint center armrest, grille non power antenna ,key fob and some misc plastic parts for my 91 cutlass for 10.00. I also seen a gtp with the roof rails and rear spoiler there a triple white vert and a cutlass with the stx body kit

I just love going to this pla:confused:ce . Parts are always so cheap today I got a mint center armrest, grille non power antenna ,key fob and some misc plastic parts for my 91 cutlass for 10.00. I also seen a gtp with the roof rails and rear spoiler there a triple white vert and a cutlass with the stx body kit

What yard you go to? I may have to run there next week. Do you remember what color the GTP was?

No I did not get the rails I was (working) when I stipes in with out a lot of time no pics of the very had some good parts on it front seats where bad but the dash was like new. The body kit was good. The front may Yves it been a little messed up was part of the way off.