WTF GM!!!

l67ss

Well a lil over a year ago i put some seats from an 05 monte in my 97. After install i realized that the driver side didnt lean forward due to no lever from the factory. Was gonna grab one from a jy and convert. Decided to pull back the leather to see if i had to drill any holes. Know what i found? THE F-IN LEATHER. Five minutes later with a razor blade it leans forward and looks stock. Seem to me tme that it would have been cheaper justto cut it at the factory. Or just leave the lever out entirely. Wtf

I totally ditched the gen 2 seat tracks. I enlarged the rear seat track holes on the seat, then drilled entirely new mont holes on the front. Im also rockin an 01 monte ss console and an 02 gp gt hud along with an 01 regal gs rack :)

How'd you fit 2nd get seats?

You got that right lol. Especially since the car i pulled them from only had 35k miles on it. So they only have 60k butt miles on them ;)

Well, At least that lever should be like new, having never seen the light of day and all.

Yea most of the ones ive found have the release lever exposed. I just got lucky i guess :)

Can anyone confirm that it's like that on all seats of that generation? It just seems a little too silly.

You wanna list of everything or just the major stuff? :)

I'd really like to see a mod list and some more pics for this car, you're very innovative and there's some really cool stuff in many of your threads.

And a lot of stuff i did i was greatly help by tech data from people on forums. Mainly this one :) the few times i got help from other forumns they mainly sent me here roflmao. On things like the hud i made it fit on my own but used member sourced wire diagrams :)

I'd really like to see a mod list and some more pics for this car, you're very innovative and there's some really cool stuff in many of your threads.

Well you got me on the rack, 01 regal gs, 13.2:1 ratio. Im running gen 2 rear spindles atm, 01regal gs(different gs lol). I am planning gxp rear brakes. Gonna swap to mustang 13" rotors on the front first. Next big project after l67 swap :)

I assumed you pioneered the newer steering rack and 3rd gen rear spindles?

To be honest it was over a couple mismatched trim bezels, tried the red on a couple pieces and just kinda took off lol. Plus i couldnt bear the woodgrain. My 86 cutlass is blk/red themed too. Im legakly colorblind and that scheme appeals to me :)

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/78365-THE-CANNIBAL-1997-monte-ls-build-list

I read through that when you fist put it up but forgot about it. Now I see the pics, the interior is sharp with the red splashed around.

How about a build thread

He has one... more details in his build thread would be nice because you know..... some people actually read the build threads and want to know how things are getting done.