TGP Grand Illusion

ACTdryice

Someone else for sure knows more then me,,but that might be it. Just wondering what ever happened to it. You can see the plenum is not what the production TGP's would become.

Does the Grand Illusion still exist?

It was reported to me that in 1996 Mclaren had a red Turbo Grand Prix with a tan leather wheel in their back lot. So there is a possibility it's in a collection somewhere.

post-3417-143689150916_thumb.jpg

post-3417-143689150924_thumb.jpg

That looks like the valence is not a separate part from the bumper cover. I like that much better.

In multiple pictures it appears to have a seam where the valance meets the bumper cover. If it's two piece, it fits very well. One piece would suck if you damaged it with having to pull the whole bumper cover rather than the valance.

That looks like the valence is not a separate part from the bumper cover. I like that much better.

Like Matt said, I think it's just the lighting and angle of the picture. If you look at intern8tion9l's signature, his front bumper also appears to be 1 whole piece.