UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOT2B GM

GOT2B GM Billet Aluminum Dogbone engine mounts w. ES bushings 2.8 / 3.1 / 3.4 DOHC

Two sets of 2.8 / 3.1 / 3.1 turbo available, as well as two 3.4 DOHC mounts available.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Sure, what style and length of dogbone mount does the Gxp utilize?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

I will look as soon as I get home. I am currently on the Texas / Mexico border on a business trip. I am in a company truck because my GXP would have been stolen instantly. :(

Really the only in the MR993 shoes have been engineered for endurance. These are designed to reduce wear, particularly for the heels, which are generally fault the shoe that's put through the most stress while running. The Ndurance sole also helps to ensure that the runner has New Balance 574 Femme a lot of stable traction for running on several surfaces. Nike also has introduced new variety of women running footwear which particularly designed for women only. Women's new balance WR760KM is made by advanced padding material that gives you comfortable work out. Its top quality material help to keep your feel dry and well griped while intense running training session. These women running sneakers not merely you could make your feel relaxed while running but also make feet look stylish because it is entirely on some many designs and style.Cash is no object. Today financial resources are getting more difficult to research. The brand new Balance 991 cost less compared to 992. That one great reason to purchase it. Why can you desire to spend 50 dollars on that shoe that could basically be slightly better. To acquire a good value you would like to spend a lesser amount of over a quality shoe. Femme New Balance If you wish to spend a lot of money on shoes choose the 992, New Balance Bordeaux Pas Cher in order to get more for the money get the 991.As there are its long-term presence in Colonial. Notwithstanding massive rise in the athletic footwear market in the seventies on, the company hasn't ever followed New Balance Soldes Pas Cher a trend of establishing production facilities overseas in order to reduce costs. New Balance Homme Bordeaux Virtually every brand name athletic footwear manufacturer in the united states from Nike to Reebok has their shoes made on the cheap in Asia. But Jim Davis refused to create such a move, despite the fact that investors and bankers incessantly advised him for this. He firmly believed that production operations needed to be kept all-around home in order that management may have treatments for the standard of the merchandise. As the world's 5th largest maker of athletic footwear, the move certainly appears to have paid back.Lots of parents think the only method to keep their kids active is by organized sports. Along with plenty of ways, these supervised sports are perfect for them. But may they merely can't compete with a great old-fashioned sandlot game. No stress, no pressure, no parents; simply a few kids running around and having enough time of these lives. Chaussures New Balance 574 New Balance 574 Femme New Balance Soldes Pas Cher

I couldn't agree more!

Just an update, got another small batch of these made up. 1st generation W-body 2.8, 3.1, 3.1 turbo, and 3.4 DOHC mounts are available, as well as a new 2.8 Fiero mount.

70692d8336ccba8d1bea49ec7c91c158.jpg

Just a bump on an old FS thread, I have two LQ1 mounts left.

$85 USD shipped each for these last two remaining ones (original price was 99 shipped)

Edited by GOT2B GM

Sign in to follow this