Rear suspension proper height

Suedechrist

So i ordered some kyb gr2 struts from zzp and i am going to re -use my springs. The rear sags a little and currently has a half inch of clearance. I have read there is a slight stock rear sag but the front has about two inches. When i redo the struts will it all level out and if not how do lower the front to level it to the back? Can i just get a diff sway bar??

Sway bar wont affect ride height. You mite get some extra rear spring isolaters and stack them to raise the rear a bit.

So i ordered some kyb gr2 struts from zzp and i am going to re -use my springs. The rear sags a little and currently has a half inch of clearance. I have read there is a slight stock rear sag but the front has about two inches. When i redo the struts will it all level out and if not how do lower the front to level it to the back? Can i just get a diff sway bar??

I`d find out why its sagging to begin with, could be bad springs. Then replacing struts and re-using bad springs doesn't make sense. It would be more than helpful to know what car and what year as suspension components where changed up.

If the springs are bad i will just go pick some up.. I have an very experienced friend doing it and he will be able to tell me.. 100k miles on the car.. Springs could be fine and to me it feels like shocks

Are you sure its actually sagging? Rear arches dont come up as far as rhe front

If the springs are bad i will just go pick some up.. I have an very experienced friend doing it and he will be able to tell me.. 100k miles on the car.. Springs could be fine and to me it feels like shocks

I got a new set of springs for mine off of an 07 gp and that gave it a very nice stance, I went all the way around on the springs but I also unlowered the car due to a crappy ride quality

well in all honesty and make fun of me if you guys will BUT.. there is a track here. not a real track but cones set up in a huge ass parking lot and there are alot of people that go.. how ever it is mostly crapanese and yourapeein cars so i am looking to not only show them up in a buick.. but one that looks, and handles better than any of there cars.. of course i would have to spend thousands to get my regal to handle like a stock civic would with grips but i think its possible with lowering springs and pogo washers.. im 23.. i race vintage snowmobiles in the winter time :P i am use to rough rides.. i am concerned with looking as sexy as possible and handling awesome.. so if anyone can tell me if the zzp springs are worth it or what i should go for that would be awesome :D :D :D