Bumper Swap

Pitts

yes they can bolt up. The fenders and hood are identical (except for variations in body cladding mounting holes) between all 88-96 GPs. You may have to change the header panel and such for lights...

There is more knowledge and information if you tell us what you have and what donor you are looking at... such as installing a B4u body cladding onto a sedan.... or such.

such as installing a B4u body cladding onto a sedan.... or such.

please be this. the earlier style B4U sedan concept was incredible. i don't know how 94-96 adapted to sedan would look though.

pretty sure i would prefer that above reality....

now if only i could find the 90-93 sedan B4U concept pic.... google and site search hasn't brought it up and i know i've seen it somewhere on here. i want to say it was in a magazine as well, motortrend, road & track or car & driver.

Just curious simply because I have a bumper (lights and all) from a parts car and was contemplating on swapping the front bumper to get rid of the all the big and clunky lights. Granted, it may look ugly as heck if I don't switch over the ground effects. If it turns out ugly as hell, then I might just wait and do the kit from Andy's Auto Sport ($680 before shipping). Also, they have a kit for the 88-90 sedan if anyone didn't know.