FACTORY shorter dogbones

l67ss

Couple weeks ago i and booba were walkin around the jy and pointed something he noticed out to me. 3.5 intrigues had similar looking but SHORTER dogbones. Today at the same yard i pulled one and test fitted it on an 01 gp gt, perfect fit! Anyway, why do people pay inflated prices to the aftermarket for the same thing you can get at the jy for like ten bucks? They were 1" shorter btw.

perhaps i'm oblivious, but why are people wanting to change dogbone length?

^^^ WINNER.

Rocking the engine forward on the mounts does nothing useful, but at least it stresses the mounts and provides a better path for engine vibration to reach the vehicle body.

Well, OK, it probably makes rear-bank plug removal somewhat easier.

i get the feeling it does some fun things to the CV axles as well, but those are designed to be able to operate through a wide enough range of motion that i don't think it would cause that much extra stress on them.

I seem to remember people saying it helps with axle angle on lowered cars or something like that... if it actually does any good I have no idea.

Yep theyre supposed to correct cv angle and get rid of rumble on cars lowered 1-2". Dont need em on my car, its been lowered enuf to reverse the angle :)

I seem to remember people saying it helps with axle angle on lowered cars or something like that... if it actually does any good I have no idea.