UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Breakdown

2014 NAIAS - January 18th . . . . .

Gang,

No formal agenda yet. May depend on who's going, and where everyone is from.

In the last couple of years Nunzi has come up through Canada to enjoy our relatively toll-free shortcut access to the Autoshow, if you are from the US-side and want to consider coming up, please PM and I'll advise if I can accomodate you for a night or two. In the past Fehl has gone the long way and staged himself out of Toledo.

Where: Cobo Convention Center, we will try and arrive around 10:00am on Saturday.

If you haven't been before, it's hard on your body, but consider leaving the coat in the car, it's warm in there and it's a bitch to lug the thing around. Be prepared to pay through the nose for food once there. Bottled water = expensive, bring it in with you! If you have keys to a Hyundai, bring those as well. Consider carpooling, parking is expensive and in addition there's more of you to remember where you parked the car. Bags are inspected, water is premitted, but I don't think that food/pop is.

After the show we've done Steak 'n Shake or whatever, if someone has suggestions on convinient eats, willing to consider them. Preferably in a place far away from Cobo.

I have no problem hauling a few people up to the show with me, Fehl has already made it clear that we will not be taking the Malibu up to the show, sounds like I will be stealing the grand prix for a day or if I have another car by then, maybe he will be OK with riding in that

I have no problem hauling a few people up to the show with me, Fehl has already made it clear that we will not be taking the Malibu up to the show, sounds like I will be stealing the grand prix for a day or if I have another car by then, maybe he will be OK with riding in that

So it's okay for Fehl to hate on the Malibu, but not okay for me . . . .

BGA express and the BGA taxi are all part of the same company, All under the BGA Express name. And now that I am in my own house, I can offer the BGA lodge and suites, very similar to Nunzis lodge and suites and Nunzis engine hoist rentals based out of Pittsburgh

Ill pick you up, Its about 10 minutes from me if you come to the Toledo location

I'll keep that in mind, see if the times will work so I can go to the show without having to pay for a hotel. That's how I was going to do it in 2012 before things came up