stiffest rear sway bar installed in a w

l67ss

• 10 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2013 at 7:20 AM, 94 olds vert said:

For 1st gens and 1.5 gens the Monte Z34 bar should be the biggest diameter wise. Thats what I put in my CSC.

Did you put both the front and rears in your Vert or just the rear and what mm are the swaybars?

On 11/24/2018 at 1:23 PM, Isaiah Brown said:

Did you put both the front and rears in your Vert or just the rear and what mm are the swaybars?

The front is a 34MM sway bar, and I forget what size the rear is. Any first gen sway bar will fit in any other 1st gen without issues. 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:37 PM, 94 olds vert said:

The front is a 34MM sway bar, and I forget what size the rear is. Any first gen sway bar will fit in any other 1st gen without issues. 

and that's the largest that came on the first gen W's, brother?

For the front from factory yes the Z34 bar is the biggest, for the rear its the 98-99 Z34 but I couldnt get it to fit my 1995 without it pushing the rear wheels out about 1/2" each side. I was also swapping to some modified 2nd gen GTP lateral links but I set them to match the length of the factory links but if they were to be extended to allow for the sway bar I was afraid the monoleaf would pop out of place. 

• Like 1

It just dawned on me that since I'm converting to 2nd gen suspension I can run 2nd gen (and possibility 3rd gen?) Sways. 

So anybody know what a second gen's biggest sway options are? 

It just dawned on me that since I'm converting to 2nd gen suspension I can run 2nd gen (and possibility 3rd gen?) Sways. 
So anybody know what a second gen's biggest sway options are? 

I have the biggest you can get for the 2nd gens. The front is a 1.33” solid bar. 36mm I believe? The rear is a GMPP. May not be the biggest for the rear but I know the front is. That’s a 34mm I believe.

I saw ZZP had the house brand and another. In the end I should have another 100 - 150# over the rear axle (stereo) and wide, sticky tires so I'd like to start high and if the rear end comes around I can fall down a size or two. 

I'm still contemplating dual bars for the badassity of it.