89 TGP vin decode

ACTdryice

There isn't one. I'll take 1989 vins if people have them, but I'm not actively searching those out. I'm not really actively working on the 1990's anymore either. I need a way of automating the search process. It's way too time consuming to manually go about it.

The only way I have found to do it is to punch in ever GP VIN into carfax, and that process takes forever! But it used to tell you if it was a turbo, without buying their subscription. Don't know if they still do that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure exactly what info you are gathering. . Here is what I can tell you.

1G5WP14V9LF266157

MOONROOF

TAPE DECK

TAN CLOTH

BLACK

153,610 Miles

I am 3rd owner

1st Owner lived in Vernon, CT

2nd Owner (1993-2013) East Providence, RI

Currently in Enfield, CT

Build Date 3/1/1990

Overall solid car. Needs a lot of small things. Has minimal damage to the front edge of the hood and bumper.

I'm not sure exactly what info you are gathering. . Here is what I can tell you.

1G5WP14V9LF266157

MOONROOF

TAPE DECK

TAN CLOTH

BLACK

153,610 Miles

I am 3rd owner

1st Owner lived in Vernon, CT

2nd Owner (1993-2013) East Providence, RI

Currently in Enfield, CT

Build Date 3/1/1990

Overall solid car. Needs a lot of small things. Has minimal damage to the front edge of the hood and bumper.

Thanks. I had the car listed already with it marked down as 150K. Most of the time now just a VIN is fine as I can eventually look them all up on compnine and get the options info for them that way(will be doing that after I get a couple hundred to look up as compnine now charges for their service).