What is the stock rotor size of 1995 Grand Prix?

Hoganator

What is the stock rotor size of a 1995 Grand Prix SE? Im looking to get new rotors, along with new brake pads, to replace the old parts. I was thinking of getting performance brakes with slotted or drilled rotors. I was wondering if the new rotors have to be the same size of the old ones??? I WILL be using the stock calipers since i painted them pretty nice haha. Any help is appreciated!

Depending on when yours was built, it could have the bigger 96+ rotors. The 95 I had was built in May of 95, so it was a pretty late model, and it had the bigger brakes. Someone who knows more than I do may be able to chime in here on what else may be different with the bigger brakes.

I'm on andysautosport.com looking up rotors and i'm getting millimeter sizes. I typed in the car I have and it gives me a couple different options on sizes. The ones i want (if they fit) come in a pair for fronts and a pair for the back, but there are a couple different options. I just don't want to order the wrong size.

1995 was kinda-sorta the changeover for front brakes, most have the smaller ones but some have the bigger ones. no way to be sure aside of measuring what you have.