1st gen Regal in NC

Philbo Baggins

Hey guys, finally got around to signing up on one of these boards. I have a 91 Regal Limited sedan, 3.8 TPI. The car has been super reliable for 8 years...already went through and fixed all the common electrical issues with these cars as they popped up over time. Cept the gauges, dem shits don't work lol. (except gas and volts)

It's kind of burgundy colored or whatever the factory called that color. The car is my daily driver, love it, drives great and smooth. I have a WS6 as my weekend car so i'm not worried about getting the Buick to be epic fast but some more bolt ons would be cool. I like the fact that it runs down V6 mustangs and the rice crowd relatively easily. My roommate didn't take me seriously when i told him i'd pop his Scion tC 5-speed, but 2 car lengths later lol.

The odometer doesn't always work anymore but approximate mileage is in the 220k neighborhood. Anyway that's my introduction i guess, what's up everybody

Well i don't have many but i went outside right now and took this one: post-9320-143689141485_thumb.jpg

This is one i took after replacing the grille and headlight mount, when my dad was using it and hit a deer: post-9320-143689141501_thumb.jpg Since then i have used body repair suction cups to even out the wave in the hood also

This one was just after i needed a new air filter and wanted to go high flow, my friend had 2 spare K&N cones from an old car so he gave me one and i fabbed this together: post-9320-14368914151_thumb.jpg I don't know if it makes anymore power but it sounds much better. Stock airbox has a funnel that's supposed to funnel air from behind the headlight straight into the bay, so i ended up keeping that funnel in.

Car has the 15" wheel option and seems to have a lot of the options available for that model year. I have some autobody experience so i'd really like to do so minor body work and give it a new factory-style paint job. I'm just waiting on having the extra cash to buy the paint, because paints with red dye are really expensive for the good stuff. Then eventually when the motor gives out i'm just going to rebuild it. Because we can make it faster, stronger, we have the technology.