--Header flanges: $60--

Exhaust: $???

MSII: $300

==========

$1460 + $???

Suspension/Tires/Brakes

Cooper Zeon ZPTs???: $450

KYB Part # 334228 x2 (GR2 Rear): $110

Other crap for gen2 rears (BXX stuff?): $???

gen2 rear brake stuff (junkyard?): $???

KYB Part # 366004 x2 (GR2 Front): $90

DORMAN Part # 905501 x2 (trailing arms): $24

MONROE Part # 901921 x2 (front strut mounts): $25

MOOG Part # ES2912RL x2 (outter tie rod ends): $50

==========

$750 + $???

Other go-fast goodies:

16gal fuel cell: $160

Jegs 555-159001 (fuel pump): $130

AN stuff to put it all together: $???

Optima yellow top 500CCA: $210

Aluminum drag seat: $200

==========

$700

Other wants:

Paint: $????

Edited by Jonpro03

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonpro03

• Psych0matt

• RobertISaar

• Heartbeat1991

Yeah, 10 years...

I haven't completely made up my mind what to do. I've got moneh to spend this time, but I could part this baby and make a bit more. Good louvers, vacuum clip, xover, xlaces, 5spd setup and PMIII from what I understand...

Part of me wants a track car. Especially since my buddy just bought Superdave's 3500 for his Fiero. I want something that can chase it down the track.

The other part of me wants a respectable show car. But this car is light-years away from that.

No way...... 99% sure this is the same car that I saw in the driveway when I got mine, from the same guy. He had two black ones and a red one, I bought one of the black ones. So this is the second car you've owned from this guy.

Nice!!! He doing ok? Also, does he know you ended up with the other one and whatnot? He was a super nice guy, wish I would have met him earlier when I was down there

Nice!!! He doing ok? Also, does he know you ended up with the other one and whatnot? He was a super nice guy, wish I would have met him earlier when I was down there

Yup, he got heavy into Subarus and never looked back. I think his wife/GF made him sell the car.

Also, how did you find out about it? Was he trying to sell it, or did you track him down or soemthing? I'm honestly kinda blown away :lol: IIRC that one was in pretty decent shape, other than needing a good cleaning and things from sitting

Yup, he got heavy into Subarus and never looked back. I think his wife/GF made him sell the car.

Yeah, he had a pretty sweet suby when I picked up our old one. I don't blame him though!

Also, how did you find out about it? Was he trying to sell it, or did you track him down or soemthing? I'm honestly kinda blown away :lol: IIRC that one was in pretty decent shape, other than needing a good cleaning and things from sitting

Well, I know a little bit. It was 5spd swapped and had some gofast goodies. Jay only drove it a couple of times before he blew up the trans at the track. It's been sitting ever since.

He posted it up for sale on TGPforums and I snatched it up a week later :D

Yeah, he told me all that back in the day, I ended up with the spare trans (which Matt now has). I hope you get it back up to snuff, I'd love to check it out sometime!!

Yeah, he told me all that back in the day, I ended up with the spare trans (which Matt now has). I hope you get it back up to snuff, I'd love to check it out sometime!!

The car needs some plastic, that's for sure. Don't suppose you have a spare set of bumpers? The whole interior is trashed, and I mean all of it.

I haven't had much of a chance to look at the underside, but I imagine it's not going to be pretty. Either way, I've got the shopvac ready to go for tomorrow's clean-up.

I had a front clip at one point, sold to BXX for the rotbox. I doubt he still has it, I think it got chopped up and trashed. I may have some body cladding though. I got some to replace mine, but never got around to it, I think the passenger door cladding, and front part? :thinking: rear shouldn't be as hard to find since it wasn't TGP specific

Especially since my buddy just bought Superdave's 3500 for his Fiero. I want something that can chase it down the track.

i hope you plan on making every bit of the 300+ at the crank that 3500 was.

Did he still have the red one?

Nope.

I still haven't decided whether to restore or part the car. I really need to get a look at the underbelly.

If I restore, I'm going to see if I can find a donor car for plastics. I really like the miniquads, so don't let me near your car :D

Updated the first post with a parts list. Is there a good suspension thread I can reference? I can tell by the tires on the car that the suspension is jacked...