Looking to lower my 95 Grand Prix SE 2" with coil-overs

RALM

I'm wondering what would be the best setup buying parts individually and build my own coil-overs. Looking for about 2" as that's about where my rear sagged to during our big ice storm in april. I plan on changing the leaf rears to coil-overs eventually but for now I think the leaf should hold up. Just trying to get opinions for the best setup for that drop (preferably with links) and a ball park estimate on how much it would be cost wise for fronts and converting rears. And if anyone has a dumbed down write-up on installing fronts and/or converting rears that'd be great because I went into bodywork for a reason, lol I don't know shit about mechanical/suspension, just how to make the outside look pretty and align tires/aim headlamps lol.

Thanks in advance,

Richie

RALM

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II

There is a sticky at the top if the page, with several pages of information, as well as a search engine that works that can provide more information than you'll need about lowering your car.

Sent from my iPhone

Yea i have a hard time deciphering stickies from posts in tapatalk sometimes.

Matt: i believe i actually stumbled across your thread when i first started looking into lowering it a while back.... then my transmission went out and it was put onto the back burner until the ice storm showed me no wheel gap in the rear lol now the trans is getting ready to be rebuilt finally after one full year (august 25th 2012) and i will be able to finally cruise again cept now i wanna cruise in style :P lol

RALM

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II