Front Power Seats

91GranSport

Did the first generation W-Body ever come with a power front passenger seat? I have a power front driver seat but the passenger seat is manual. I wanted to look around in junkyards but I need to know first if GM ever built one.

I believe the STE's were the only gen 1 W-bodies to get power passenger seats. They also had power recliners.

I might see if the local junkyard will sell the power passenger seat track separately, but I sort of doubt it.

It would also be cool to be able to adapt the power recliner to a coupe, yet have it still be able to tilt forward.

I thought the Regals were available with a power passenger seat around 1995-1997. I might have to double check that though. I'd be happy enough with a power driver's seat

Yeah it's nice when you're 5'7" and get to be taller than the 6'2" friend in the passenger seat. I had my Father-in law as a passenger one time and as we conversed I raised the seat up and down. So I went from short to tall. It was dumb but a grin anyway.

That's post #10. Will I loose the newbie now?

• 11 years later...

I have some problems with my 92 lumina euro 3.1. It stalls when I put it in gear and press the gas. I have changed the map tps plugs unplugged the tcc and it still stalls. I dont have much money to fix it and if I dont get it fixed I cant see my kids. Please help.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

If you could, please make a new thread so we can discuss your issues.

Have you checked your emission systems, such as your evap canister and vacuum lines?

I have some problems with my 92 lumina euro 3.1. It stalls when I put it in gear and press the gas. I have changed the map tps plugs unplugged the tcc and it still stalls. I dont have much money to fix it and if I dont get it fixed I cant see my kids. Please help.

You do realize this is a 12 year old thread about something completely different, right? No, no I didn't think so... :facepalm:

If you could, please make a new thread so we can discuss your issues.

Have you checked your emission systems, such as your evap canister and vacuum lines?

Yes. I am going to change the IAC friday morning