olds intrigue tranny

l67ss

Not positive if they will interchange or not, but I do know that the 1999 model year Intrigues with the 3.5 had two different transmissions - one with a 3.05 ratio (RPO Code F83), and one with a 3.29 gear ratio (RPO Code FR9). Make sure you know which you're getting when you get one.

it will all bolt up no problem, same bellhousing pattern between them. working 100% as intended.... maybe. with the 3.29 version, pretty good chance of it being acceptable, to say the least, especially without any calibration tweaking.

Thanks i figured it would bolt in fine i was worried bout the electrics cause i knew the 3.5 cars were a bit odd but with you and guy with an intrige in his sig givin the ok im gonna buy it 67k miles in a running driving car(so i can test it myself and 50 bucks cash or trade :) car has a cracked head

it will all bolt up no problem, same bellhousing pattern between them. working 100% as intended.... maybe. with the 3.29 version, pretty good chance of it being acceptable, to say the least, especially without any calibration tweaking.