Value for an 89 TGP ?

ACTdryice

Anyone have any thoughts on what an 89 TGP with less then 50000 miles on would be worth? It's all original, and not mine.. I know this might not be the easiest question, but any thoughts would be appreciated!

Worth the most someone is willing to pay for it. They may be rare, limited production cars but they have the resale value of an STD for some reason. I'd say if you found the right seller $4-7000 would be a reasonable price. Ebay would probably be the best place to sell something like that.

Guy wants 7000. I have and 89 TGP already, has 95xxx. New water pump, alternator, plugs and wires(fun job) rebuilt/cored rad new trans cooler and all new lines. Thinking of putting the TGP for 2000 ish ( needs paint and some body work) interior is very good! And lowering the price on my SE. Selling the two and just having the one with low miles.

Edited by ACTdryice

kinda fishy that at 50,000 its had the radiator recored trans lines replaced, etc. I'm still on original trans lines and the radiator I just swapped out last year when the 110,000 mile one in my car started leaking.

I might not have been clear, my 89 TGP has on 95k her and I just did the rad, lines and cooler. A different 89 TGP that I want has 50k on it and I need to sell my 89 SE with 47k and my TGP with 95k to make the purchase of the 89 TGP eith 50 on it happen.

I think the radiator kind of depends on how it was originally treated, when I bought my TGP, it came from Butte, MT which has bad water, and the original owner put tap water in with the antifreeze, at 72,000 my radiator was around 95% plugged, and had to be re-cored. To top that off, it was on its third transmission, although the second one only lasted 15 miles. While I am thinking about it, it was on its second turbo.

I know where a 89 TGP is sitting in Texas with 4xxx miles and the owner is ready to sell. He did not like my offer and came back to me at 15K. :cussing:Anybody interested lmk I'll shoot you his phone number...