06 GP GTP ABS Issue

Drummer

A coworker of mine has an issue with his abs as well as his traction and brake light intermittently going on and off. i told him it could be a ABS sensor issue. He takes it to a garage and they said it was his front left wheel sensor that was bad. They replace the sensor and the lights are still go on and off. What else could it be? The garage said the abs module could be causing it, but i think it might be the wiring or mabye even the abs ring but I'm not sure. Any input would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a defective wire on a speed sensor, (right front) the insulation of the wire was damaged. The copper conductors corroded under the insulation almost two feet back. I had to cut that two feet out of the wire harness and replace with fresh wire.

Wrong, 06 still had the GTP name, it was dropped in 07 when the GT package got the supercharged engine... In 08, the GT name was also dropped along with the SC3800 and only the base and v8 were available

OUCH! i remember they quoted me around $1100 for the module.

They must have goten a j/y module or something because he was only quoted roughly 5-6 hundred for the module and programming

Wrong, 06 still had the GTP name, it was dropped in 07 when the GT package got the supercharged engine... In 08, the GT name was also dropped along with the SC3800 and only the base and v8 were available

Actually...you are wrong. '06 started the GT with the L32. Same with '07 GT with L32. In '08 it was Base (L26) and GXP.