Mikes 94 convertible build thread

Armybarlow

Youre i never asked for anymore for shipping. I told you that i miguessed shipping costs and that id eat it and rufund the money. End result is youre pissed and calling me a con cause you havent gotten your FREE parts fast enough?

This has been going on for 2 months now and for the past week and a half, I have not got any response from you although I see that you have been online. I have been promised a few times that they were getting shipped and never once have you asked me for any extra shipping costs. WHAT WOULD ANY PERSON ASSUME AFTER 2 MONTHS OF GETTING TOLD IT WOULD BE SHIPPED? You should of never told me to send you $15 if you were not going to stick to the deal. I recall in the first few messages that send me $15 and I will ship them for you and all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14490[/ATTACH]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armybarlow

• ManicMechanic

• 94 olds vert

• l67ss

FREE PARTS? Are you serious? I was never told how much the shipping would cost. When does it ever take 2 months to either refund the money or deliver the parts? It is that simple. Should never promise any one parts and then at the end find a way to just say, well I no longer want to help you out because you called me a con. I never once called you a con, I just said I was getting the run a round (which I think most would agree) and you were clearly not making any efforts to resolve this issue.

Me saying i was going to be issueing a complete refund WITH the parts=free parts. Saying im giving you the runaround=calling me a con.

FREE PARTS? Are you serious? I was never told how much the shipping would cost. When does it ever take 2 months to either refund the money or deliver the parts? It is that simple. Should never promise any one parts and then at the end find a way to just say, well I no longer want to help you out because you called me a con. I never once called you a con, I just said I was getting the run a round (which I think most would agree) and you were clearly not making any efforts to resolve this issue.

L67SS :There is a simple way to remedy this. Either send the parts or issue a refund.

ArmyBarlow : If you paid Paypal, file a complaint.

Both of you : Correspond via PM or email so the rest of us don't have to see you to argue it out. Some matters don't need to be public.

Good to see a Cutlass getting the attention it deserves, damn if I had a place like that it would be full of W bodies. I`d love to know how to do all this metal and body work.There was a green CS with Tan Interior, could you stomach that color for visors if thy are still there? I want to say that GP visors might be the same as well but I will check when get to the yard. My fuel injector harness has a frayed wire and splicing is out of the question.

Edited by rich_e777

I want the car to be as close to original as I can get it. Thats one of the reasons I am not hacking up my rear bumper. I think if it comes down to it, I will just end up getting it reupholstered rather then having the wrong visors in there. Thanks for all the help tho

• 2 weeks later...

Scored a rear bumper and some extra seals today all for $40. I could not wait to install it. Keep in mind it's just a trial fit and the trunk still needs to be painted on the inside. So it's not aligned properly. But overall, the body lines are perfect.

post-8049-143689146523_thumb.jpg

Very nice! How's that top frame looking? I can't help to see the lumps around the back area.

top frame is in great shape. it goes up and down with no problems at all. That is the original top on the car and it has shrunk very tight and the bow pads I am sure are worn. all that will be replaced once I get her all painted up.