Randomly Dieing Lumina

Firen81

SO, here we are, after throwing money into brakes (Have Pics, will post once I find how to get them off my phone) new rad, tune up, tires, and pretty well everything I needed to get her roadworthy again, she keeps dieing intermittently.

Events are as follows

First time it happened, needed a new Ignition coil. worked great for a while. one morning, it failed again, replaced the other two coils with ones from the same brand, although they do not look the same. They are BDW Coils.

One of the new coils (From attempt 2) failed after a day, got new coil, she sang. Coming home from work one afternoon, I got a check engine light. drove it to my in-laws place to go pick something up on my way, and it dies. Hit coils, seemed to work, dies right away, let it sit, starts fine, drive it up block back to the in-laws, get a scanner. Scanner reports a P1071 Bank one lean code. run it for an hour, no problems, clear the code, drive home, life seems okay. drove for an hour today, and it died, no codes, no nothing. Started instantly back up, drove home again, prefectly okay.

I don't know what to check next.

3800 Series 2

Edited by Firen81