I bought one!!!

ILoveSun

I drove to Knoxville last night picked it up and drove it back to Charlotte - I got in at about 1:30 AM(!).

A 94 white on white with black top. The story is the lady bought it new at the dealership in Michigan, then gave it to her niece as a wedding present several years later. She wasn't happy with the way it was being taken care of so she took it back and gave it to her daughter. The daughter sold it to the gentleman that I purchased it from - he owned it for less than one year.

107k, very well taken care of and with a lot of factory options. CD player (that works!), audio controls on the wheel, AND temperature and fan controls on the steering wheel as well. The original owner had a remote start installed at time of purchase which is still operable. All manuals present complete with the original salesman's card still in it, as well as the original dealership keyfob.

Overall it is in great condition. I have a few things to clean up and the man that I bought it from had put Flowmaster mufflers on it (ugh!!!). I have two OEM mufflers coming Wednesday that I will have installed on Thursday. It drives and rides like a dream - I really could not be happier.

As soon as I can spend a little time sprucing her up I will post some pictures.

U gonna hop it up any :)

Not really - my plan is to keep it as stock as possible. Will eventually put new tires and wheels, but I'll still keep the stock ones in case I ever sell it.

Greg