We both be old....... Hello everyone

harlantk

Just call me Tim please.

Had my Grand prix since 12,000 miles; 1992 LE; 3.1 L 3 speed.

I found this community while researching a few things to bring my baby back to life. Had to let the poor thing sit a few, and now am trying to breath life back into him/her. My summer project.

Tim

Ohhh Mighty Tim! One who breaths life into old cars! Sorry, couldn't resist the Python reference...Welcome aboard!

How 'Bout some pics, let's see what we have to work with!

Welcome. We know how old the car is, now how old you be? I just ticked over 56 this year...time for new upper and lower IM gaskets, I think!

Welcome. We know how old the car is, now how old you be? I just ticked over 56 this year...time for new upper and lower IM gaskets, I think!

So I'm not the old fart on this site. Good to know.:biggrin:

I just ticked over 56 this year...time for new upper and lower IM gaskets, I think!

Is this code for I'm getting old so I don't have the best control over my bladder or suggestions on the car's potential issues??? Sometimes I'm confused.

I'm also one of the older guys on the site. When my grandson hops in the car for a ride with me in the country, halfway through I give him a Werther's Original Candy, he asks how long it's gonna be before he's back home, and I tell him if you suck on the candy and don't bite into it, we'll be home by the time the candy is done.

Sometimes I have to aimlessly drive around a little pretending to be on the way home occasionally spying to see if he's still working on his Werther's Original. Other times we're driving and I'm taken back to a simpler time when my grandpappy put me on his knee and gave me my first Werther's Original, I remember the unforgettable ueewy-gooey, milky taste and often while reminicing about this I blow through a red light or two, but it's my grandson's and my best kept secret when he gets back home.

Is this code for I'm getting old so I don't have the best control over my bladder or suggestions on the car's potential issues??? Sometimes I'm confused.

I'm also one of the older guys on the site. When my grandson hops in the car for a ride with me in the country, halfway through I give him a Werther's Original Candy, he asks how long it's gonna be before he's back home, and I tell him if you suck on the candy and don't bite into it, we'll be home by the time the candy is done.

Sometimes I have to aimlessly drive around a little pretending to be on the way home occasionally spying to see if he's still working on his Werther's Original. Other times we're driving and I'm taken back to a simpler time when my grandpappy put me on his knee and gave me my first Werther's Original, I remember the unforgettable ueewy-gooey, milky taste and often while reminicing about this I blow through a red light or two, but it's my grandson's and my best kept secret when he gets back home.

You ought to sell those last two paragraphs to Werther's as a radio ad.

I don't know if this makes me old or not, but I qualify for early social security. Welcome to the site harlantk!

Edited by Reride
forgot a word, senior moment...maybe.