Hello from Niagara Falls Ontario Canada

jimmy95

I was looking for parts and came upon this group. Looks like a good group. Purchased a 1995 cutlass convertible last month. Then had my mechanic go over it. Came out not to bad so next it is the body and paint Shop. It is red with a black top. Dark Grey leather. It has a sweet running 3.4 with 163,000 km on it. (96,000 miles) I am not very handy at this but am looking forward to the restoration. looking forward to cruising around this summer.:biggrin:

Welcome to the forum! You are located in a good area, plenty of members to the north, west and south of ya.

Nice car and color combination! You should post pictures of it!

Welcome! I have the same exact cutlass as you, with 95,000 miles! And I have put a lot of work into mine, they are really fun cars! Any pictures of your ride?

Jimmy,

I cut through there about 6-7 times a year, pretty much exclusively to hang out with members of this forum from the South. It's an amazing group of people, knowledgable, helpful and most importantly friendly. Beware though, the people at the Olive Garden in Erie do not like it when the "Northerners" eat all of their Caesar salad.