Fatguy

Hello everyone,

I am the proud new owner of a 95 Cutlass Supreme. It has had a hard life and hopefully with some love and TLC, I can teach my kids how to fix up a car while using it to drive 90 miles every day.

Once upon a time (8 yrs ago), I was the proud owner of a 1990 Turbo STE and previous to that a 1989 Cutty Int'l. I still know my way around these cars, and hope that any information I used to know will come back.

Currently, I own HP Tuners and am working on starting a shop and i hope that I can convert this to a full OBD II platform and be able to utilize the knowledge I have to tune this car for good efficiency and performance.

I'm sure I will ask a bunch of "stupid" questions to get back into it, but I guess that is part of learning.

Corey

It has a blown engine and shelled transmission. Buying it as a scrap vehicle and having an engine and trans put in while I'm out of town for work. In the end, it'll be worth it. I'll post pics when I get some.