Part needed - door trim / weatherstrip / rain gutter? 95 Olds 2 dr

TWilks

Looking for a source that sells replacement trim for the rubber gutter/ trim that mounts to the body at the top of door edge?

I'm not sure of the "technical" name for this part & cant seem to find any when I "google" it.

(see pics below) - its the part that is screwed into the top of the body, just above the door weatherstripping.

It runs the length of the door opening and diverts water away from the top of the door opening - when it works right.

post-7471-143689129178_thumb.jpg

My gaskets have rusted internally (there is a metal plate / bar inside the rubber shell) and is buckling - which is allowing water to enter behind the weatherstripping and then leak into the interior.

I water tested & water is getting inside the door weatherstripping and then leaking out at the bottom edge.

I discovered this after having wet carpet in the passenger floorboard - front & back.

I figured there were some w-body geniuses on this forum that might point me in the right direction?

What is the name of this part? Who sells a replacement part like this?

post-7471-14368912916_thumb.jpg

No, they're black, the light is reflecting off of them weird. They're all cleaned up and in pretty good condition too. I was going to put them on my car but found slightly better ones. You can have the pair for $10 plus whatever shipping is. PM me your zip code and I'll get shipping cost.