• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KarenL2888

• 94 olds vert

• Leadfoot

• j_mezz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did I ever miss this Post? I'm doing all I can.............OMG, Sorry Karen, Hello, my name is ED. "Where on Earth are my manners :)" anyhow, I'm doing all I can to get that older look with our '94 vert, but in 1988 Indy 500 dress, Black with silver. Funny, she was Red to start with! You're not missing much with a red CS Vert, kinda hot, but way too common.

Besides taking a PIC with other Indy 500 Replica Pace Cars or Haulers(Jay), I just chose your car to snap some pics with! If you are ok with that?

BEAUTIFUL Car, you are doing the W-Body Community a huge favor by sharing with us all.

Thank You!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All the black (door handles, windshield frame etc) is DONE! The interior door panels, glove box, dash, seat belts, are DONE. The seats are in for finishing and the top is ordered. After that, reassemble, paint over the primer and she will be DONE! Cant wait!

You're going to have a huge grin on your face, the first warm day after it's done, and you can take it on a long cruise with the top down...

Nice work!

I think it would make me a little sick to have all this being done to my car and me not be a part of the process. Like paying a guy to feel up your girlfriend while you watch. I hope everything turns out good at the end result.

• 3 weeks later...

Sent it out for a new roof. Should be done soon. Of course is sleeting now so spring.....but I will get her home in the garage soon I think. Thanks for asking. I will post pictures.

K

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been over to see her lately. Its snowing in PA. I will need to go now that the holidays are ending. But all I can do is drive it from their garage to mine this time of year. So sorry to keep you hanging but I haven't even seen her myself!

• 4 weeks later...

Went to check on my baby but it seems the body guy sent it back and told the roof installer to read about this specialty vehicle and get better info and then do it again - only do it right. We have come a long way from "what is that?" to "I really like the silver". The more he finds out about her, the more I think I will never get her back. He is now hooked.

• 1 month later...

Any update or pics? Curious minds want to know...:)

getting old...I just remembered where I'd heard that line before-and how long ago that was.:roll:

word on the street........my car is getting painted today!! The top is on replacement #3. He just didn't like it. Farmed out the job and then decided if you want it done right....you do it yourself.