Need help identifying part (vacuum related)

yorxs

Just noticed this broken on the firewall on the driver side. The nipple that the vacuum hose attaches to has broken off. Looking on eBay for a replacement but I'm not having much luck not knowing what this part is. Can anyone help me identify it? 1993 Grand Prix w/LQ1

post-6183-143689127848_thumb.jpg

Its been awhile since I took that off, I think you might be able to pick up a hose connector for that size hose, then just connect them through that. But Im not sure. been awhile since I looked at the back of that thing.

You can try asking a member to grab one for you from a jy. Its gonna come with the wires and everything. Not just that small nipple for the washer fluid.

Thanks for advice. I decided to rig up my own solution. I drilled a hole through the firewall into the plastic area under the wipers. Then I pushed the hose through and connected it to the other using a slightly larger piece of rubber. You can't even tell its been rigged and it works perfectly, it will probably last a lot long that the crap GM designed.