What all is supposed to light up inside?

Psych0matt

Two part question

How do you change the light bulbs in the steering wheel buttons?

More importantly, what all is supposed to light up in the interior? I know the steering wheel buttons are (see question above, I have 1/3 burned out). The lock/unlock button on the drivers side lights up, and the AQ9 controls, but not anything on the passenger side (window and lock buttons), nor do the window buttons on the drivers side. I don't recall if the mirror adjuster lights up or not :thinking:

..... pretty much everything that has white lettering is supposed to light up red.

want me to grab the illumination diagrams? should be pretty comprehensive.

No, if I would have had the car running I would have seen it all light up. Apparently with the car off only the drivers side lock lights up, with the car on everything lights up :lol: only thing I'm unsure of is wether or not the mirror controls are supposed to light up. "MIRROR" does, but not the buttons, which I would assume aren't supposed to (nor do I really care)

so how are the lights changed in the steering wheel panel? It appears the right 1/3 is completely dark, whereas the left and center are all lit up. I'm assuming I can pop the panel out and there are bulbs that can be changed? :think:

Should be able to pop out all the buttons as one piece with a screw driver, I think the back panel unscrews and you can replace the lights

Or I have a fully lite spare if you need it

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I;ve had the panel of plenty of times, just never thought about replacing the lights. Now that my buttons are/can work I'm more interested in fixing all the lights. I'll tear into it at some point. I assume they're small readily available bulbs?

On this same subject, in my CS, one of the lights in the automatic climate control has burnt out. The button for the "LOWER" to be exact. Anyone know how to change those?