help me find exhaust tips

Psych0matt

So, my new mufflers sound amazing, but since they're longer than stock, I have about 2" less to work with, meaning my stock tips didn't fit. I have about 7" from the muffler to the bumper, so that's my main issue. 2 1/4" inlet, looking for either dual exits, rounded square, or something. Mostly it has to not be too long :lol: Suggest away!

Corvette C6 tips watch out on eBay for them a company called FParts normally has them listed for 45-70 for a pair they are about the right length as I had this same issue after putting the magnaflows on my vert

I think these are going to fit, but are kinda pricey!

http://www.etrailer.com/Exhaust-Tips/MagnaFlow/MF35175.html?feed=npn&gclid=CMS4huKZsLYCFZFaMgodgGcAiQ

7 1/4 is the closest I've found, which I bet between the muffler outlet and the inlet on this, I could make up 1/4-1/2 inch pretty easily...

Actually, I can order them from Advance for $105.98 $95.98 with free shipping (yay promo codes)

Gonna sleep on it, but I'll probably go this route. I wish I could see/try one in person first...

Edited by Psych0matt

I assume that the inlet only allows so much before it bottoms out? In other words, I cant slide the pipe as far in as I'd want to, only probably like 2", right? If I could slide it way in I'd be good

one of the few user images I found

51%2BgISyeOdL.jpg