ripp

I just picked upped my 6th cutlass convertible.it's a red with black hop and gray inter.was a CA car until about 4 years ago.it has a great body with the factory paint still shiny. It needs a but of work like a top and new seats and arm rest. The biggest problem is the lady who Owned it had a oil leak and let the oil get low and now the 3.1 has a knock.but it was cheap and I could big let it go to the junk yard. Now I just need to come up with the parts needed.

Yes it does look like the one you parted out I wish I had it then.do you have anything left?

Yep.

*Bumpers

*Fenders

*Passenger Door

*Driver Rear Quarter Glass

*Trunk Lid

*Console

*Headlights

*Tail Lights

*Fog Light

*Grill

*Dash Parts

*Vents and Housings

*Turn signals

*Convertible Top Frame and Motor

*Convertible Specific Plastic and Vinyl Interior Trim including A-Pillar, Back Seat Speaker Panels, etc

Looks Great!! Can't wait for spring to hit North Dakota in the next few weeks. I'll hopefully get in one great ride in my 93 vert before the "For Sale" goes on it in May!

Yes the car is cleaning up nice. I just need to find the parts I need to fix it upnow .but still not a bad car for being all original. Willpost updated photos on monday

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great. Makes me want a 90 or 91 body style even more. Definitely a good day for some top down motoring. I'd have mine out, but I know it's going to get cold again.

• 9 months later...

Just a little update rear seat is redone, the fronts are being done at this time. I have added a dic and a HUD. Has a new rear window still need to get the top. Front window moldings are now repainted.

Yes this winter has been bad. I have the car at work so I get to work on it on lunch and breaks. Plus its in a heated bldg and I have everything I need to do the work there.just wish I had more time to work on it as IM always on business trips. But IM getting things done as I can,and have extra funds to do so. My biggest expense is going to be the motor.