UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
GOT2B GM

AWEB80 Rear Strut Tower Braces for 1st gen W-bodies - pricing in thread

Hmmm, I should probably try to get a set of these for the Regal at some point...peer pressure!

I had the chance to buy front and rear last June but I was concerned with the subwoofer having a clearance issue. After driving other much flatter cars, I have gotten a little bit of a handling itch for the buick, but I always worry it would make it less stable on snow.

$45 shipped I guess? They've never been installed, I bought them as a backup for my rocketman brackets, but I like them better

You like these or rocketman brackets better?

Checking to see if you still have one of these for sale. I have a 1996 Cutlass Supreme SL 2 door (non-convertible). I have a FSTB off a convertible on my front towers, so I thought I'd take a shot at installing RSTB now as well. Would like to get the full kit, painted. thx

THanx, did that, I don't mind installing one of these in the back,  as seen how high the towers are they really won't interfere with trunk area/space once they are in. Looking forward to taking some curves flat as a pancake...............next spring when the snow/salt/sand is all gone.