Performance Chips

seanwil12

I am looking at slightly modifying my Z34 to get a little extra power out of it. My friend has a Jet performance chip in his 2011 Nitro and it seemed to liven it up alot! Claims to give you about 23hp with midrange gas. Any suggestions?

LOL i figured. Anything name brand is usually garbage. I like the one that guy posted. Just need something to liven her up a little. Get some of that extra power that GM crippled away.. :)

I really like the fact that it lets the fans turn on at a cooler temperature. I remember my old Z34 would get near the H before the fans would kick in, would scare me! I may have to invest in one of these Definite thumbs up. :thumbsup:

I remember my old Z34 would get near the H before the fans would kick in, would scare me!

You probably had other issues! :willynilly: I need to get a chip as well, but I have other things that need to get done first

i don't know where the hot line is marked on some clusters or how horribly inaccurate some of the 1-wire sensors have become, but fan 1 on is 226*F in a stock calibration. fan 2 is 234*F.

well i was wonderin. Because in the summertime my red Z34 would get past the 3/4th mark on the cluster before the fan would even think about kicking in. LOL i hated it so much. Esp, when i was in traffic.