Trip to the pull it yard

rich_e777

Found a 1999 GTP, started a separt thread from a HUD thread so i woudnt hijack

Did have custom tailights and was pretty much intact except top of engine, hood and rear window if anyone is needing something. Seems to have all options included, why the fuck any owner would allow a car like this on a junkyard is beyond me, thank god for idiots with money. HUDs mine if it will fit.

Saw an absolute beautiful 1971 Grand Prix SJ just waiting for a resto. Black w/ red pinstriping and not a dent or scratch on it, seems like it went from someones garage and straight to the yard. Missing 455/w trans and suspension system. If i had the room, $200 and it would be sitting in my driveway on cinderblocks, but i got to get this CS finished

not in its current state, but a guy i know jumped on it when i told him and its waiting its turn in a garage. he tracked it as a project car that the owner died in the process and thats how it ended up in the junkyard. He said it will be ready by next summer because so much had already been done. It does need a motor and trans and im thinking about trying to talk him into letting me partner on it and buy it for a discount if i provide the drivetrain and let him work on the suspension. But hes still trying to decide if he wants to do it authentic or hotrod it out.