Help me

Goha

They are alright cars, however they do have several things that make them a challenge to keep on the road, I'd imagine that much more in Russia where spares are probably not available. They can be built to handle a good bit of power but reliability suffers. I take it you found an imported one? pictures?

Look out for the brake system working right and the turbo crossover namely

Keep in mind they were never Sold in Canada, only in the US. There are some in Canada, the majority of were imported there by members here who live there. Lots of parts cross over between the non-turbo models and other w-bodys though. If you are importing one from the US or Canada see if you can find one of the few that someone has ripped the ABS system out of and put in standard brakes, could be a lot less of a pain keeping it going.

That it is necessary to make the 400 hp?

400hp is asking quite a bit of a little 3.1 that before being turbocharged put down 130hp, the turbo is rated 205hp. You would be getting into some pretty extensive work to make 400hp