Help with squealing brakes and other noise

Johnnystats

Hey everyone - I recently purchased a 91 GTP (pics to come shortly) that is in relatively great condition. Today was the first day I could really drive it and this is what I noticed. When applying the brakes lightly, they begin to squeal. I had the brakes checked and the pads and rotors are still in great shape. The next thing that I noticed was after I released the brakes and was accelerating, there was some sort of squealing coming from the right front wheel then goes away. It only happens after I brake then start to move again. My questions are:

Anything I can do about the squealing brakes?

What can be causing the squealing after I release the brakes and begin to drive again?

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!

You should lube up the brake pad backing and clips, may help out with some noise related to sticky brakes. Use brake grease (hi temp). Also the noise w.hen accelerating could be a seized caliper.

I would upgrade the rear brakes to the 94+, its an easy job. bleed the breaks may help as well.