Hello World, from Uruguay

Nicutlass_Supremacy

Yes it´s very nice and quiet, very quiet indeed!!! jajajaja. 2 months ago I went to US and I fell in love with your country!!! I´m hoping to get there again as soon as possible!!!

My sister went to St Louis 3 years ago and it seem a nice place to live. I´d rather live there than here!!!

St. Louis, being a bigger city, is probably better than where I live. I'm surprised you'd rather live here than there, there is not really much natural beauty in this area. The only real benefit I see to my current location is cost of living. Everything is cheap here, compared to the rest of the world.

While I hate pretty much everyone that lives in the city, St. Louis ain't a bad place to live. And there's TONS of natural beauty around here! Blondes, brunettes, redheads...:shrug::roll: But seriously, there's tons of great parks and spots near me, love the outdoors here.

I too am hoping to get back to the US. It's so diverse, from people to landscapes and climates. Something for everyone! Sounds like Uruguay is a nice place as well.

You know, I bet it's possible to drive there and vice-versa. What a road trip that would be!

You know, I bet it's possible to drive there and vice-versa. What a road trip that would be!

Probably is possible, but not without ending up on that show Locked Up Abroad, lol.

Uruguay is one of the countries with the most "progressive" drug laws in the continent. Uruguay has never criminalized drug consumption and is currently debating regulated markets for marijuana

...Packing my bags :P

Mmmmmm I think the debate will last for ever, I don´t think it will ever be a regulated market here, the mafia here won´t let them do this thing unless they continue selling but now legal jajajaja