Detail Clinic & Car Show Mechanicsburg, PA Sept 2

BRZN

I didn't see any of you at the All GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA or the Ames Performance Tri-Power Nationals in Norwalk, OH this summer so I don't know if any of you would be interested in something like this or not, but I'm going to post it up to let you know about it. This will be our 2nd Annual Detail Clinic and Car show being held at a place most of us either only ever drive by or see on TV. We had an awesome time last year and our host, Dr. Lahar, has invited us back again. Cars came in from NY, NJ, MD, VA and of course PA. The clinic is free and it's free for spectators. If you want to show your car or just get a picture in front of the house it's only a $5.00 donation for either. The home owner has two 1969 Yenko Camaro's there for us to drool over: one bone stock and one built to drag race in a class that appears stock, but in no way is. He has several other cars and if you look through the link at the bottom of this post you'll be able to see pictures from last year of an unbelievable assortment of vehicles and the great time we had.

Dylan Von Kleist (Adam's professional detailer, forum guru and master of research and development) is coming back to Central PA this Labor Day Weekend for another Detail Clinic/Car Show Sponsored by Thompson Racing, SVGTO and a host of others! If you missed last fall's, here's your chance: don't miss this one.

ShowFlyerFinalresize.jpg

Here's the house we'll be parked in the backyard of for the show portion of the day:

PA130093resize.jpg

Here's the garage the clinic will be held out of:

PA130097resize.jpg

Both upstairs and down!

The garage now has a name and the sign was just hung a few weeks ago:

426917_474694365876652_1422142996_n.jpg

Here's a few of the trophies Jason and Dr. Lahar are putting up as awards:

409576_480709418608480_301716972_n.jpg

Three deep in six classes:

Old Muscle

New Muscle

Trucks/Jeeps/SUV

Hot Rods

Imports/Exotics

Classics (Pre Muscle Car Era)

Plus

Best of Show awards by:

Graystone Restorations

The local Police and Fire Departments

SVGTO (Susquehanna Valley GTO Club)

BMC (Blue Moon Cruisers)

Adam’s Premium Car Care

The clinic is a rain or shine event.

The show portion is a fair weather event only and has a $5.00 entry fee. I've heard a rumor that Dylan could perhaps be bringing a little Adam's goodie to pass around to all show entries to really help offset the minimal $5.00 entry fee.

If you've got any questions feel free to call:

(me)BRZN/Dave Eyster 717-475-5457 or Jason Korb 717-712-7866

As shown on the flyer, all proceeds benefit the Upper Allen Fire Department and the Upper Allen Police Departments SMARTS (Students Making Appropriate Responses to Tough Situations) Program. Not only will the $5.00 entry fee to the show field go to them, but if you'd like a picture taken out front of the place:

PA130118resize.jpg

and why wouldn't you? (Look how nice it makes my company car look). We're going to have a photographer (Russ Esenwine) available all day to take pictures of your ride for a $5.00 donation to also go 100% to the Fire and Police and the pictures will be printed and given to you before you leave!

We've got a caterer coming in this year to purchase your lunch from:

Enck’s Catering

Bob Krewson, the SVGTO Club Treasurer and I refused to cook again. What a nightmare it turned out to be last year!

We've got a professional DJ coming in this year:

Captain Kent Productions

Link to last years fun.

Edited by BRZN

• 2 weeks later...

You were at Nationals??? A few of us were from here. BrianG, Rich17, myself, and AL were there. BrianG had his smurf blue 91 GP racing all weekend. were you in the show?

Yea, I was in the show. Only spent a short time watching the drag racing, but believe I saw the GP run at least once.

post-6852-143689109968_thumb.jpg

Mine's the Brazen Orange one.

Edited by BRZN