electrical connector under dash question

kaptnjack

greetings.

There is what appears to be a connector under the dash right next to and to the left of the steering column boot at the forewall where the main harness goes through the wall to the engine bay in my 1993 cs vert.

The harness was damaged during an alarm install and three of the main harness wires where cut.....i cant get to the cuts to make repairs....well not with any ease anyway.

Curious if anyone has experience with this harness location and if that is truly a connector. If its a connector.....unplugging it would give me much better access to make the repairs.

also looks to be a hose of some kind running through there too and what appears to be clips...are different than anything i have seen before

Any suggestions are appreciated

there will be a vacumn hose for the HVAC controls. If the line is cut it will stick on defrost and floor.

As for the wires. How big are they? definately keep the battery disconnected and then try to get more access to the wires. Can you post a pic to give us more to help out