New to Site

93regalcustom

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tony. I'm from Central Ohio and I have a 1993 Buick Regal Custom Sedan. Most laugh at my 60/40 bench, automatic on the column and my hood ornament but I love my Regal. The L27 never stops for anything and I get pretty darn good fuel economy for a '93 Buick of all things. It's my pride and joy. I've had it close to three years now.

I look forward to seeing what other people with W-Body cars say, after they're done being disgusted by Grandpa's sedan.

Tony

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tony. I'm from Central Ohio and I have a 1993 Buick Regal Custom Sedan. Most laugh at my 60/40 bench, automatic on the column and my hood ornament but I love my Regal. The L27 never stops for anything and I get pretty darn good fuel economy for a '93 Buick of all things. It's my pride and joy. I've had it close to three years now.

I look forward to seeing what other people with W-Body cars say, after they're done being disgusted by Grandpa's sedan.

Tony

Hey Tony! We've got a couple of members from Central Ohio, including myself. I live in Marengo, just north of Columbus (I'm about 15 minutes from Sunbury and Delaware).

A W is a W, even if it is Grandpas sedan :lol:

That's pretty funny. My Uncle was from Toledo and that's where the Buick is from; all the warranty manuals say, "George Ballas GMC Buick, W. Central Avenue, Toledo." I still have family in Northwood.