buick regal truck

jake91

saw this on another forum and found it freaking awesome

I saw this today and was dumbfounded. At first glance I thought it was an S10, I even overlooked it... then noticed something wasn't right with the cab. Then it's like HOLY ****! I talked to the owner and it's still on the Regal chassis with a 3800 and FWD. He sectioned a wrecked S10 and blended it into the Regal. It even still has the spare tire well under the bed and the struts, pictured. The hood is off a real WS6 that was wrecked, and he once again welded it in... He's put 40k miles on it since he did the work, all by himself.

Enjoy. ;)

Picture037.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture038.jpg

I have to admit, I am impressed. I would rock that so hard. It's not perfect, but I do like it. Do you have the link to that forum? The guys on CruzeTalk would get a huge kick out of this.

Edited by xtremerevolution

That's pretty cool. I think it would look better if the sides of the bed fit the curve of the cab more, instead of sticking off so far on the top edge.

Can this also fit into the "wbody with wrong stock wheels" category :lol::lol::lol: Anyway, I think its cool and no matter what, it took a ton of fab skills and time so :thumbsup: in my book!

this kinda work gets me a little more motivated to do a conversion of my own. I thought an r34 style conversion would look cool but thats just me :lol:

post-2422-143689104794_thumb.jpg

Honestly thats crap. I like that hood, that would look sweet on a regal. That Monte is effing sick. Sweet Jesus I would rock that and the Lumina z34 pickup.