i have a bigger turbo

redgrandprix

I recently realized i have a bigger turbo than my sister's tgp. wondering if its a factory bigger or if the previous owner upgraded. my turbo has a 3 inch intake and says either a/f .6 or a/f .8 can't recall at the moment. also wondering if 1st generation 4 doors have the same windshields as their 2 door counterparts?

Factory TGP turbos are a Garrett T25.

Where did your turbo come from and what car is it in?

well both mine and my sister's turbos say m 24 they are garrets the only difference is overall size of turbos. both are tgps

Both you and your sister have TGP's? That's awesome.

Yeah, my OEM turbo had M24 cast into it as well... from the factory they were all 2" intake.

If your's has a different intake size, then maybe someone upgraded the compressor housing at some point?

That would likely be the previous owners' doing. Factory T25s also have a vacuum line port right on the bottom left of the compressor side.

well i guess ill try to take some more detailed pics :o, there is a tgp on ebay right now with a t28 upgrade, there are really a lot of things that previous owners have done that i don't know about. still trying to figure some stuff out.