photo shop help with picture

justmike

could some one photo shop the words monte carlo , just behind the rear wheel well like on the line that seperates body from plastic bumper .. and z34 on the lower part of the door just behind front fender.. thanks

post-7269-143689103132_thumb.jpg

What do they do at that site?

Basically if you have some photoshop requests they can do it for you for free. I think it's with a school or something, and it helps give them real world experience.

I did this really fast and didnt touch anything up or do any blending. Let me know if you want something different :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9240[/ATTACH]

could you move the z34 just above the molding strip, and monte carlo make it about the same size as z34 but could you put just above where the plastic bumper meets the body. and thanks for your time and skills

could you move the z34 just above the molding strip, and monte carlo make it about the same size as z34 but could you put just above where the plastic bumper meets the body. and thanks for your time and skills

Sure, when I get home I'll redo it and post it for you, oh and no problem :)

WICKED, I really like that body kit on your ride! Who makes it?

Thanks!!!! Erebuni made it but they no longer do......so sad! Took me 4 years to find it and I literally bought the last one from them, or so they said lol Didn't sell enough so they stopped producing them I guess. Makes mine more unique I suppose :lol:

that's great, locations are perfect, wished the monte carlo was bigger, but i can kind of see what it will look like.. thanks alot .

and your car does look pretty cool. good luck hitting 12's this year.. mike

Thanks!! I just got headers on it and did some other work so hope I make it!

I CAN make it larger but to keep the aspect ratio on the lettering consistent it couldnt be any larger. If I made it taller, I'd have to make it longer as well and there isnt room. A different font or something might get what you want but I was trying to stick with the GM fonts on that. Glad I could help!!

man, i feel bad that you did it again, i don't think it will look good with monte carlo back there which sucks, but i realy like the way z34 looks. what do you or any one else think that may be looking ???. and again thanks alot

I think it would look nice with the Z34 in front of the rear wheel, above the plastic. As for the Monte Carlo, i wouldnt put it on the side, but thats just me. Real Nice car though. Love that color.

• 1 month later...