Hi! From Dayton, Ohio

94blackvert

New to the w body from just north of Dayton, Ohio (Tipp City). Picked up a black/black/charcoal '94 3.4 Cutlass Convertible with 131,000 miles for my wife Saturday morning and we have already logged around 400 miles with it. It drives out pretty good! Worse MPG's than I would have thought...but oh well.

I noticed the "low coolant" light flickering, but everything was A OK and running at normal temps (bad coolant sensor?). Has a torn drivers seat and bad rear 1/4 window swipes but other than that its a great car and the wife couldn't be happier! Heck, even the a/c works VERY well....to my surprise.

I checked the timing belt....its pretty new. Along with other gaskets and seals. New suspension pieces, all done by the previous owner.

Anyway, good to be here....

-Shaun and Cathy

That figures Night Fury! We went the other way...took a trip out to Hocking Hills.

Thanks ManicMachanic...was pretty hot here in Dayton this weekend, the wife and I both got our 'vert tans (burns) goin on....legs, arms and face.

I miss mine as well on occasion.

I heard it was pretty hot there, just got done chatting with my mom of whom lives in Lewisburg, not far from you. Was really hot here in Austin, Texas as well.

Post up some pics of your 'vert. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! There is lots of good info on this board.

I'd love to see some pictures of your ride. The low coolant sensors on the radiator like to go bad. It's pretty easy to replace.

Thanks everyone.

Think I found a yard in Circleville that may have some trim parts I need....now to find some time to get out there :think:

Here is one pic .... actually from the Craigslist ad when we bought it. I'll get more in our own driveway this weekend :thumbsup:

post-7445-143689103123_thumb.jpg

Hi there! I am in Fairborn, just 20min from Dayton or less lol Got a few members in the area! Oh and I saw your post about your mom in Lewisberg Manic. My wifes family is from there and some are still living there lol