89BuickRegalGS

Hey I am going to Auburn University right now, about 45 min I think from Columbus. Give me info on the club. I might join. My car is not exactly in the greatest condition though, thats why I am only considering. I have a 89 Buick Regal GS, 2.8 liter, Sport Digital gauge cluster, GS ground effects, center console automatic, pimping velour interior with billion way power driver seat, and a nice dent where I was rear ended by a 98 Honda Accord. The problem is that my car looks like crap right now. The cleaar coat on the roof just flicks off with my finger nail. No good!

That sounds cool man. We could meet up somewhere one weekend. I have all my weekends off for the rest of the year. It doesn't really matter what condition your car is in because my interior is almost gutted right now. Not really sure about a name, but have a few ideas. I do interiors and stereos, pretty good with the fiberglass, sewing, painting, die hard street racer, and I think the club would be big. I love those Regals. E-Mail me and we'll try to hook up.