UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
pshojo

Junk Yard Thread, Never ending

Man, I wish my Grand Prix's interior was that dark gray color. Also if you ever go back I could use the driver's side grille piece! If it was close to me I'd probably swap out the interior completely, mine is rather trashed.

Edited by Amanita

1 hour ago, Amanita said:

Man, I wish my Grand Prix's interior was that dark gray color. Also if you ever go back I could use the driver's side grille piece! If it was close to me I'd probably swap out the interior completely, mine is rather trashed.

Will do, but I want to let you know, these yards are 3 hrs from me one way so 6 hrs roundtrip and I don't go there but maybe 3-4 times a year so most likely I won't be back in time before the car gets crushed.  Sorry, but I will try to remember you for next time if I see another one.  I think a cloth interior 3.1 SE with HUD is unusual, I might be wrong, but I haven't seen that combination very much at all.

I noticed the color of this car and instantly knew what it was.  My heart dropped!  I didn't want to see it but it was right in front when you walk into the yard.  Luckily I pulled the CD player, rear spoiler, and trunk hinges for a couple of members so at least some things didn't go to waste.

sR6zto.jpgERZ4M9.jpgosk23g.jpgzR2cxP.jpgD0m9Yo.jpgQZbtH9.jpg6lNTlp.jpg

My parents have one of these, they bought it new.  Looks like this one was hit in the right quarter.

kLE8wq.jpgQw5N02.jpgmwvyMo.jpgu5rWSX.jpgXojoZ1.jpg

Yeah it's sad seeing it in the yard even before it was crushed.  No, it wasn't Jakes old car.  I'm located in Iowa, so is this yard.  Also, this car did not have the HUD option.

36 minutes ago, Amanita said:

Is that Monte an l67 or ls4 car?

Sorry, not very good with the newer cars/motors.  My parents have one of these, they bought it new.  I do know their car is NOT supercharged.  Just a normal 3800 V6.

jOJIIA.jpgI6mP5J.jpg8oiqjy.jpg

Edited by jiggity76

30 minutes ago, ManicMechanic said:

43f31ff9-15ee-4d35-bcdd-6e06b363ad71.jpg

Buddy's UPull
Brookline Station, Missouri 65619

cab3811a-fc07-4b88-92ae-e5a48d9c460b.JPG

4ba997e0-5036-4b95-b3c8-0ebe64799585.JPG

PICK-n-PULL Antelope
Antelope, California 95843

Shame about that 1994, 1 of 19 in black with white interior and white top. Those are so gorgeous.

That's a bummer.  Sort of a strange combo I think, white and black.  Whoever put those rims on it should be ashamed.

31 minutes ago, ManicMechanic said:

bcaebed1-0df9-4f9d-9039-d842cd739090.JPG

PICK-n-PULL Newark
Newark, California 94560

Looks like another International meeting it's end, really not cool.  Surprised to see it has rust on the hood.  Please don't show me a 91 International LQ1 sedan if it ever comes up in a yard.  I don't think I could take it.

8 minutes ago, jiggity76 said:

Looks like another International meeting it's end, really not cool.  Surprised to see it has rust on the hood.  Please don't show me a 91 International LQ1 sedan if it ever comes up in a yard.  I don't think I could take it.

That looks exactly like the one that sitting in the next town from where I live.

47 minutes ago, K&R said:

That looks exactly like the one that sitting in the next town from where I live.

Oh, maybe it's not an International then, the one in the pic.  I see pies but can't see a International door badge.  Manic will know.

Unless it's a LQ1 equipped non International car with the fender badge missing?

Edited by jiggity76

9 minutes ago, jiggity76 said:

Oh, maybe it's not an International then, the one in the pic.  I see pies but can't see a International door badge.  Manic will know.

The one down here has the fender badge for the LQ1 

1 hour ago, jiggity76 said:

WR54T car.

Edited by ManicMechanic

1 hour ago, ManicMechanic said:

WR54T car.

Well crap, it is an International then.  What color interior?  Any rare options?  No wait, I don't want to know!

On 4/15/2019 at 8:15 PM, jiggity76 said:

I noticed the color of this car and instantly knew what it was.  My heart dropped!  I didn't want to see it but it was right in front when you walk into the yard.  Luckily I pulled the CD player, rear spoiler, and trunk hinges for a couple of members so at least some things didn't go to waste.

6lNTlp.jpg

My parents have one of these, they bought it new.  Looks like this one was hit in the right quarter.

If you go back to this yard & see this car....please inquire as to what the yard will let that strut bar go for?

thx

5 minutes ago, 55trucker said:

If you go back to this yard & see this car....please inquire as to what the yard will let that strut bar go for?

thx

Unless they took it off before processing, that strut bar got crushed with the car.